Bureau of Internal Revenue has a web-based application called eReg system that can deliver various of services online such as payments, registration of certificate and Tax Identification Number or eTIN. Through BIR eReg System you can save your time instead of going out to go to BIR offices to apply for TIN you can get it online by using the said online application. By the way, this is FREE of charges.
READ ALSO : HOW TO RECOVER YOUR LOST TAX ID NUMBER FROM BIR
The eTIN is only available for the following individuals
– Self-employed individuals (such as Single Proprietors and Professionals)
– Mixed Income Earners (e.g. Employee and single proprietor and/or professional at the same time)
– Employees / Qualifiers under Executive No. 98
Here is the following steps how to get your BIR Tax Identification Number online.
– only valid email address
1. Go to BIR eReg website (https://ereg.bir.gov.ph/ereg/)
2. Complete the registration form by filing up all accurate details and information.
3. Submit your form using the valid email and wait the BIR response regarding the issuance of your TIN number.
Every individual is allowed only to use one TIN if authorities found out that someone is using more than one TIN it will subject for further investigation and punishment. Let say you forgot your TIN, just got to the nearest BIR offices near you and present a valid ID to retrieve your personal BIR – TIN.