What’s in New Postal ID?
Before we go on the postal ID requirements and how to get it let me say something that is this postal ID all about. Postal ID is one of the Philippine government issued ID recognized by a key institution which valid as proof of identity and residency. Postal ID has been there already but the thing is the old one is laminated paper based only and can be duplicated easily to used in a falsification of documents and fraud activities.
This new improve Postal ID security features
– Digital fingerprints capture, photo, signature and personal information
– QR (‘quick response’) code printed on the card which can detect the identity of owner ID holder with the use of smartphone apps.
New Philippine Postal ID Requirements
No need to give more ID’s just show two of any of the following
– Birth Certificate – Issued by NSO or Local Civil Registrar
– Proof of Address – Utility bill or Barangay Clearance (Monthly debts like electric bill, water bills, statement of bank account)
– For married woman, she must bring marriage certificate to confirm the changed name status
– For minors, they must be accompanied by their respective guardian
How to get the New Postal ID?
– Prepare your require documents as it mentioned
– Fill up the downloadable Postal ID application form
– After documents are fully checked, you can now proceed to the nearest Postal ID capturing station nationwide wherein you need to do fingerprints and picture taking.
How much it cost for the new postal ID.
After you done in applying postal ID, Philpost will deliver your ID make sure you fill up correctly the application form.
Postal ID Card + Delivery Fee – PHP 450.00
12% VAT -PHP 54.44
Total payment – PHP 504.44
How long will it take to deliver your Postal ID?
5 working days – within Metro Manila address
7 working days – for other major cities
15 working days – for island provinces and remote barangays
Your old Postal ID will remain valid until its date of expiration. Let the Kababayan know about this by Sharing this new Postal ID.
Im willing to work in abroad japan is my choice this is my no