A person suffering from stroke may experience things like numbness, confusion or difficulty in speaking and understanding speech, vision problems, loss of balance and many more. Stroke may be a result of obesity, heavy drinking, physical inactivity, smoking, etc. Stroke can be prevented if the people with the sufferer know this first aid that might save the person’s life.
Here how you can help your loved one or anyone by using only one needle when a person is suffering from stroke.
- Poke a few millimetres into the skin of all ten fingers from the nail
- Let some blood flow from the skin
- Squeeze the skin when no blood is coming out
- Wait for the ten fingers to bleed then after a couple of minutes the person will wake up
- Massage the head of the stroke patient gently when you notice that no blood is coming out; this ensures that the blood flows normally again in the head
- Poke the soft area of the ears until 2 drops of blood come out
- Wait a few moments until you see his mouth moving normally again
- Rush the patient to the hospital once he regain consciousness but move him cautiously
This method is taken from traditional Chinese medicine. Chinese natives and believers of the folk medicine have proven experiences of surviving many illnesses with the help of herbal remedies and techniques in first aid. Many of the people who try the Chinese methods of healing report that it’s effective and even cheaper. Like when someone is having a stroke, this needle method can help save a life. Help spread this awareness to let everyone know the effectiveness of this method to help others.