SSS Contributions offers a number of benefits that a regular payer can enjoy. Even our OFWs abroad can enjoy these benefits if they will regularly pay the monthly contributions before its due date. For them to have an easy access to their respective SSS accounts, an easy to use online accounts were established.
Here, you can easily pay your monthly contributions using selected ATM cards like BancNet, BPI, Landbank, Unionbank and BDO. You can see the table for your monthly contributions and pay directly online using these steps.
Easy steps on How to Pay SSS Contributions online
1. Using your existing SSS number, create an account online.
2. Create a BancNet online account using your BancNet ATM card.
3. Log on now to your BancNet account and agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Select SSS if asked for the preferred institution
5. Enter your SSS Number including the month and year.
6. Carefully enter your ATM card number.
7. Select the type of account.
8. Enter the desired amount.
9. Enter PIN number
10. Click submit.
Following the above steps, you can now view and monitor your monthly contributions online using your online account. This is much easier for OFWs than letting their relatives manually pay for their monthly contributions. Since this is securely protected, your bank details are guaranteed safe.
If you are wondering why you are preferred to pay your monthly SSS contributions, then you should know that there are a bundle of benefits a regular payer can get after their retirement or just in case they need extra financial support.
Benefits such as Sickness, Maternity, Retirement, Disability, Death, and Funeral. Loans are also available such as housing, house repair/improvement, and salary. Retirement benefits are also larger if you continue paying monthly until the age of 60-65.