The DepEd SHS Voucher program aims to help the Filipino student in Senior High School going to K12. The voucher will serve as discount coupon for those eligible students. Reminders those Grade 10 completers both from Public Schools and Private Schools who are ESC grantees are qualified voucher recipients don’t need to apply.
How to create an account at Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) for SHS Voucher Program
1. Go to ovap.deped.gov.ph and click on “Apply Now”
2. Enter valid email and check the link on your email for activation of account
3. After successful registration Login to ovap.deped.gov.ph and fill up completely the provided form then submit it.
4. Check your email then download and print the confirmation slip.
5. Submit the required documents listed on the confirmation slip via email at [email protected]
6. Monitor your OVAP account for the status of your application.
Note: The deadline for online submission will be on February 10, 2017
The DepEd shall announce the results by 2nd quarter of 2017. The Qualified Voucher Recipient certificate can be downloaded through their OVAP account.