Tired of renting and want to buy a house you can finally call your own? Or maybe invest your money in a property? Well, you might want to pay attention to what Pag-IBIG has in store.
According to a blog post by 2SendMoneyToPhilippines:
“A total of 1,099 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties or units in Cavite, Batangas, Bulacan, Laguna, Metro Manila and Rizal will be available for sale through their second public auction on July 27-28, 2016 at the following venue: 7th Flr. JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City.”
For Day 1, July 27, 2016, 499 units in the Cavite area will be up for sale while 600 units will be available in Day 2, July 28, in the areas of Batangas, Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal, and Metro Manila.
Those who are interested about these properties should get the required documents mentioned below. The forms can be acquired from the Acquired Assets Management of may be downloaded straight from the Pag-IBIG official website:
• OFFER TO BID (HQP-AAF-103)
• INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS (HQP-AAF-104)
It is important to remember that all the foreclosed properties for sale are on an “As Is Where Is” basis. Also, bid offer should not be lesser than the minimum bid set by the Fund.
Meanwhile, 10% of the bid price has to be paid in cash or a commercial bank-issued manager’s check. It should be payable to the Pag-IBIG Fund. The remaining 90% of the bid offer may be paid either by cash, installment basis, or a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan.
SUGGESTED POST: PAG IBIG HOUSING LOAN AVAILMENT – 6 STEPS GUIDELINES
For more information about the properties and the bidding process, you can check out the Pag-IBIG website or visit the Acquired Assets Management Office. You may also get in touch with Ms. Rosciel A. Briones or Ms. Elizabeth Romance at (02) 654-1398 or send your email inquiries to [email protected].