One of the biggest on an Overseas Filipino Workers is to work abroad along with their family but sadly not all countries offered the said rules or law. That is why many Filipinos dream to work in Canada as caregivers and someday they can bring their family over there. But before you can live and work in Canada as Caregiver let me know you what are the list of requirements to work in Canada as Caregiver.Caregiver List of Requirements in Canada
2. Letter to Canadian family
3. Employer References
4. Police Clearance
8. School Transcript
9. High School Diploma
10. College Diploma
11. Birth Certificate
12. Marriage Certificate (If you already married)
13. NSO Certificate
14. Caregiver Certificates
15. Employment Certificate
16. Other supporting documents that may help
Here are the following Qualifications you have to meet for you to work as Caregiver in Canada.
1. Finished 72 college units.
2. Work as Caregiver / Nanny for at least 11 months or more but 3 years experienced will give a big advantage.
3. Working in nursing home / home care center (for Hong Kong and Taiwan)
4. If you are not a caregiver/nanny, also attend caregiver course and have a 72 units earned.
5. Passport must not expires too soon, if that the case renew it before you apply.
6. An experienced to took care elderly, disable or children.
If you think are qualified to work as Caregiver in Canada now its time for you to complete preparing the requirements listed above while your current work contract is not about to end. If you done completing your documents, make sure you have the copies of your official papers that you are going to submit in the hiring agency or the Canadian Embassy / Consulate in your work place.
If you meet the above requirements, you may be qualified to apply as Caregiver in Canada. While you are working at your existing contract, it is a good time to prepare your documents — official and copies — for submission to the Canadian embassy or consulate in your place of work, or hire an agency to help you.
Reminders: Do it before your contracts end.
Meanwhile here are the list of Canada Embassy / Consulate in Hong Taiwan, HongKong and Singapore.
Canadian Trade Office in Taipei (CTOT)
Address: 6F, Hua-Hsin Building, No. 1 SongZhi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei 11047, Taiwan
Tel: +886 (2) 8723-3000
Fax: +886 (2) 8723-3592
Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong
Address: 8th floor, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Tel.: (852) 3719-4700
Fax: (852) 2810-6736
High Commission of Canada in Singapore
Address: 1 George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Phone: +65 6854 5900
If you found this post was helpful, Share it with others.