DOLE Opens Hotline 1349 To Report Abuses of OFW Children

In an initiative to help protect the children of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) while they are away from the country, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has recently announced the new Hotline 1349. Read more

How To Member In Kapandesal Cooperative And Learn Investment Easier Online

Investing your money is a wise decision but you should do it with care. What this means is that you should research well before you invest your hard-earned money into something. Also, you have to be familiar with the step-by-step process of investment so you can make sure that you’ll get your money’s worth. Read more

Passport Application Tip: What To Do If Your Birth Certificate and ID Names Do Not Match

Using accurate personal details is necessary to ensure a successful passport application. When you present the required documents to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), their representatives will carefully scrutinize it to verify your identity and see to it that your information are correct. Read more

New Pag-IBIG Contribution Table for 2017

Pag-IBIG members, take note. The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) has released a new Contribution Table for 2017. If you are aiming to avail of housing loans or other loans offered by Pag-IBIG, then you need to pay full attention here. Read more

How to Apply for a Passport of an Illegitimate Child

Passport application for a child is a fairly easy process. To begin with, parents will not need to set an appointment with the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) when applying for a passport for children ages 7 years old and below. Just visit the local DFA office and they will accommodate you right away if you have all the required documents at hand. Read more

Effective March 15, BDO Send Money Service Will Charge Php10 Per Transaction

Banco De Oro (BDO) recently made an announcement that effective March 15, 2017, they will be charging their customers with a Php 10.00 fee for every transaction using their BDO Send Money service. Read more

How to Red Ribbon Diploma, Transcript of Records, and Form 137 from DFA

When applying for an overseas job, among the required documents you may be asked to submit are your red ribboned college or high school diploma, Transcript of Records (TOR), and Form 137. These are usually requested by embassies and consulates. Read more

How to Apply for an SSS Unified Multipurpose Identification (UMID) Card

Members of Social Security System (SSS) can have the option of applying for a Unified Multipurpose Identification (UMID) Card. As its name implies, this ID serves multiple purposes and so it isn’t exclusively for SSS use. It is also an all-in-one identification card for other agencies such as GSIS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG. Read more

TESDA Offers Free Courses For 5 Foreign Languages

In addition to their vocational and technical skills training, TESDA is now offering foreign language and culture courses for interested students through their Language Skills Institute (LSI). Read more

How to Get a PWD ID Card

In the Philippines, disabled individuals have special privileges and benefits available for them, especially if they possess a PWD (Persons with Disabilities) ID Card such as discounts, educational assistance, tax incentives, and many others. Read more

Copyright © Pinoy Juander 2017 | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | About Us