Maintaining a savings account is one way to achieve financial freedom. BDO is one of the many banks in the Philippines that different types of account that cater clients here and abroad. The advancement of technology allows clients to enjoy easy and convenient way of saving and handling finances.
BDO offers online banking to make everything a lot easier. This mode of banking lets you invest, transfer funds, pay bills and many other transactions without leaving your home or work place. If you have BDO savings account, all you have to do is to register your account for online banking.
What type of account can be enrolled in BDO online banking?
Different types of account can be enrolled in BDO online banking provided that it is active.
- US dollar savings account with ATM card
- Peso savings account with ATM card
- Peso checking account or current account with ATM card
- BDO credit card
Other BDO account types need validation and approval from the bank before it can be enrolled for online banking. You can link the following types of account only after validation.
- Peso time deposit
- BDO cash card
- Trust account
- US dollar time deposit
- BDO auto loan
- BDO housing loan
- BDO personal loan
The good thing about BDO online banking is that it allows Filipino clients to enroll either in the Philippines or even abroad. If you’re registering your account while outside the Philippines, make sure that your mobile phone number has international roaming service.
How to enroll in BDO online banking?
- Visit the website bdo.com.ph, and look for the option “online banking”
- Click the button “Enroll Now” and the box “Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use” appears
- Check the box confirming that you agreed with the terms and conditions and click “submit”
- Complete the online banking enrollment form and review all the information you have provide before submitting it
- A BDO officer or representative will call you within 5 business days
- An email will be sent to you confirming the validation of your enrollment for BDO online banking
- BDO will provide a one-time-password or OTP that you will use every time you use online banking.
If you’re interested you can visit the official website of BDO and learn more about BDO Online Banking.