How To Apply For A Japan Multiple Entry Visa

Sponsored Links

A Japan Multiple Entry Visa allows its holder to travel to the country in 30 days for 5 years. When applying for one, you need to remember that there are actually two ways to do this – namely one for self-employed applicants and another for employed applicants. Each one has different requirements so go ahead and read on if you want to be informed about this.

Requirements for Self-Employed Applicants

As shared by the PhilPad website, these are the requirements for self-employed applicants for the Japan Multiple Entry Visa:

  • Japan Tourist Visa Application Form
  • 2×2 photo (to be attached on the application form)
  • Original PSA birth certificate
  • Original passport
  • Original bank certificate
  • ITR (submitting the first page of BIR Form 1701is acceptable)
  • Daily Schedule in Japan
  • Cover Letter (optional)
  • DTI Permit
  • Mayor’s Permit

Requirements for Employed Applicants

Meanwhile, employed applicants will need to submit the following:

Sponsored Links

Useful Reminders

To avoid any potential hassles, it is important that you have all the requirements at hand before beginning with your application.

Usually, the most challenging requirement is the Daily Schedule in Japan since it means you have to make hotel reservations in advance. To help you with this, you might want to use which allows you to reserve hotels without requiring any payment at all.

Meanwhile, it will be good if you will indicate in your cover letter why you want to travel to Japan.

Also, the bank certificate is required in order to prove that you can afford your travel expenses. No, it isn’t necessary to have a 7-digit amount on your account. For example, PhilPad tells us that at least having Php 80,000 on your account would be enough if you will be staying in Japan for 5 days.

Sponsored Links


Copyright © Pinoy Juander 2017 | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | About Us