Powertech Technology Inc., one of the stable company in Taiwan is now looking for qualified applicants and willing to work in Taiwan.
Applicants must at least 2-year college level or equivalent to vocational course and must have the following documents:
– Resume with job description
– 2 latest 2×2 picture
– Employment Certificate from previous Jobs
– Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
– Diploma or transcript of records
– Copy of Passport (valid for 1 year and a half)
– Certificate of POEA online PEOS
Procedure on how to submit the required documents (All original documents must be presented for authentication)
– For the qualified applicants, they must submit their requirements in one folder under POWERTECH TECHNOLOGY INC Taiwan heading and personally submit at the Manpower Registry Division in window T at the ground floor of POEA building. Also those qualified must register online through POEA or POEA E-Registration.
Interested applicants must submit their documents until September 9, 2016