Balik Manggagawa Online processing is a modernizes project of POEA so our fellow Overseas Filipino Workers will not going anymore to POEA main branch. For sure OFW are happy with this upgradable system because it’s very helpful for those OFW who wants to spend their vacation together with their family.
This post will teach how to get OEC online so that you may take your vacation much better. Below is the step by step guide on how to register first on BM Online website. Just follow the procedure carefully..
1. Register to Balik Manggagawa Online website @https://www.bmonline.ph
2. Fill up the box with your accurate information and details
3. Read and accept the Terms and Condition.
4. Done, wait for the email confirmation and click the link
5. After hitting the confirmation link it will direct you to BM online website. Notice: Your account has been successfully activated. You may now log in to your Balik Manggagawa online account.
Balik Manggagawa or OEC Requirement and the documents to prepare:
- Passport – valid at least 6 months from the date of departure
- Valid Work Visa/ Work Permit or Equivalent Document
- Proof of Employment returning to same employer ( ie., Employment Contract, Certificate of Employment/ Company ID/Pay Slip)
Take note: all presented documents must be original and might be asked for a photocopy
For those applicant with appointment must prepare the following:
BMs Bound to Watchlisted Principal/Employer
- Notarized Undertaking/Affidavit
- Personal Letter REquest addressed to ADMINISTRATOR HANS LEO J. CACDAC
- Photo Copy of Valid Work Visa, Passport details and Date of Arrival
- OFW Record (6th Floor, Records Div.)
- Watchlisted Principal/Employer Master Record, Notice Order, Copy of Complain
- Employment Contract/Company ID/ any Proof of Employment
- Airline Ticket (If Available)
for more details visit BM website