Good News! OFW members of SSS can now pay their contribution, hassle-free! They can simply pay online in any BancNet and Megalink associated banks.
Overseas Filipino Workers who are incapable to personally go to SSS offices can now pay their contributions online through the help of BancNet and Megalink associated banks. SSS offers e-services to succumb the needs of Filipinos working abroad. Here’s how you can pay your SSS contributions online.
BancNet associated banks are very much preferred by OFWs because of its offered security and protection. Plus, you won’t need to pay for every transaction you make. Here’s how;
- Go to BancNet’s website and log in.
- You will be redirected to its homepage where you can select the kind of ATM card that you have. Tap on ‘I Agree’ to the stated terms and conditions.
- Tap ‘Payments’ then ‘SSS’ which is your preferred institution.
- Type in your SSS number with month and year, then the ATM card number.
- Select ‘Saving’ or ‘Current’ in the account type.
- Enter the amount of contribution and your PIN number.
- Click ‘Submit’.
Unionbank also offers a fast and convenient way of settling not just your SSS contributions but also for your BIR, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG and Bureau of Customs contribution.
- Go to the official website of Unionbank then type-in your account details. If you are a new member, you need to register first online before you can create any transaction.
- Go to the ‘Bills Page’ and pick the preferred transaction.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can fill-out a form. After completely filling the necessary information, click ‘Pay’.
- Enter both your username and password. Wait for the electronic receipt to ensure that your transaction is completed.
Online transactions are very convenient for OFWs especially when paying important bills and contributions in the Philippines. As technology advances, life truly becomes much more comfortable than ever!