Here the easiest ways of checking your PAG-IBIG monthly contribution and payment history.
The government is making all efforts to simplify transactions in every department. With the strong political will of the current administration, the projects related to this have been plausible and satisfactorily implemented. Since we are in the technology age, the use of the internet has also been a breakthrough in government institutions. Based on personal experience, PAG-IBIG is one of the departments which has the friendliest staff and smoothest flow of processing certain government transactions. Their instructions are posted very clear on large tarpaulins and even the queue at the elevator is being managed properly.
As also being featured on efrennolasco.com, here are the simplest ways on how to keep track on your monthly contribution and payment history for loans in PAG-IBIG.
- You may proceed to pagibigfund.gov.ph. Supply your name and PAG-IBIG number in order to get the information that you need. Check their e-services for transactions like, membership and employer registration, kasambahay unified registration, housing and loan payment, loan applications, online payments via credit cards, short term filing and mp2 status enrolment. Just remember that local voluntary and employees cannot do online verification, as this feature was made especially for OFW’s.
- You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You would need to supply your name (also maiden name), previous and current employers’ information and address of your employer who is asking for the information.
- If you need a faster inquiry process, you may chat with PAG-IBIG staff via firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and at facebook.com/PagIBIGFundHDMF for your concerns.
- For those who are not so tech-savvy, you may call their hotline number at (02) 724-4244 or send a text message of your inquiries to 0917-8884363 and 0918-8984363.
- For processing of loan payments, you may download your billing statement from your PAG-IBIG online account. You may also process online payment transaction using Metrobank direct.
- For those who have existing housing loans, you would need to provide your Housing Loan number, full name (last and first) and the Captcha code.