Last year Tesda announced they will having a found for this yer scholars, about 2 billion budget allocate for this financial assistance for those deserving students. This PESFAS / TESDA Scholarship program help those deserving students who are eager to study but need a financial support but if you think you are qualified to get scholarships why don’t you try beside there’s no harm in trying.
1. The scholar shall submit the following documentary requirements:
-Copy of High School Report Card/Diploma;
-Copy of NCAE or YP4SC result; and
2. Annual Income Tax Return or Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld for the previous year or Certificate of Exemption from Payment of Income Tax Return.
Selection of Participating Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs)
1. Regional and Provincial offices shall evaluate the participating TVET institutions based on TESDA metrics of performance and other applicable criteria that may be defined by the region.
1. PESFA scholars shall be entitled to free training cost, student allowance, book allowance and assessment fee. The following allowances shall be provided in accordance with State Assistance Council (SAC) Resolution dated May 25, 2007 per computation below:
– Student Allowance of P2.80 per hour multiplied by the nominal duration of the training program; and
– Book Allowance indicated below:
– Training Nominal 1-2 3-4 5-6 7-8 9-10
– Duration Months Months Months Months
– Book Allowance Php100 Php200 Php300 Php400 Php500
This information is all based in TESDA official website, to more details about this TESDA / PESFA scholars you may READ: Guidelines for the Implementation of the Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA)